WBJEE 2015 Online Application Form, West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination 2015 Notification, WBJEE Exam Date 2015 Apply Online
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) has published an advertisement for WBJEE 2015 on 24th September 2014. The Board has declared WBJEE Exam Date 2015 which is on 18th & 19th April 2015. WBJEE is a state government controlled centralized test for admission to many private and government medical and engineering institution of West Bengal state. Every eligible and voluntary students who want to apply for WBJEE they should apply by online mode but read the WBJEE 2015 Notification carefully before apply.
WBJEE 2015 Apply Online
Organizer: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board
Exam Name: WBJEE 2015
Students should be passed their 12th class from any recognized board with minimum 45% marks in Engineering & Pharmacy, 50% marks in Medical & Dental courses.
- Student’s age should be not less than 17 years.
- Age relaxation will be not applicable for reserved category students.
- Students need to pay Rs 500/- as application fee.
Students will selected for admission on the basis of entrance exam (WBJEE).
Students who want to apply for WBJEE exam they should fill their WBJEE 2015 Online Application and apply before last week of February 2015. After online application process students have to take print out of application form and send it with required documents to following address before last date:West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board, AQ-13/1, Sector-V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091
- Starting date of online application is 1st Week of January 2015.
- Closing date of online application is last week of February 2015.
- Admit card will be available in 1st week of April 2015
- Result will be announced in last week of April 2015
Official Website of WBJEB: www.wbjeeb.in
Official Notification for WBJEE 2015
Students should visit the official website for latest news about WBJEE 2015. We wish you all the best for your WBJEE 2015 Exam.