UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 Uttar Pradesh Stenographer Vacancies
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow has issued Stenographer vacancies in various departments. Candidates can apply for 12 different different department job of Stenographer by this recruitment. Online registrations will be open from 13th March 2015 to 15th April 2015. Registration mode will be online and application fee for recruitment is 18 years to 40 years. More information about the UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2015 like Official Notification, How to Apply Online etc are given below:
UPSSSC Recruitment 2015:UPSSSC Recruitment 2015
Name of Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
Total Number of Vacancies: 635
Post Name: Stenographer
- Department Wise Vacancies:
- Commissioner Trade Tax: 512 posts
- Consolidation Commissioner: 56 posts
- Director General Tourism Development: 06 posts
- Transport Commissioner (For Head Office): 07 posts
- Commissioner Rural Development Department: 06 posts
- Director, Horticulture & Food Processing Department: 12 posts
- Director Fisheries Department: 01 post
- Director, Institutional Finance Insurance: 05 posts
- Transport Commissioner (For Regional Office): 15 posts
- Director, Social Welfare: 09 posts
- Director, Information & Public Relations Department: 04 posts
- Director, Sport: 02 posts
Age Limit: Candidates should be 18 years and maximum age should be below 40 years as on 01st July 2015. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have to done UP Intermediate and also have bachelor degree from a recognized university or institution. Speed of 80 WPM in Hindi steno is essential.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected as per the performance in written examination and skill test.
Application fee: OBC and GEN candidates have to pay Rs. 160 as application fee and Rs. 70 for all other reserved category candidates.
How to Apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2015:
Candidates can apply online application form in order to register for Stenographer post. Official website UPSSSC also have the recruitment notification.
- 13th March 2015: Starting date of Online Application
- 16th March 2015: Starting date of Exam fee receipt at bank
- 15th April 2015: Last date of Registration
Candidates must read official notification or they can visit official portal of UPSSSC to get more information. Keep visiting our website for Uttar Pradesh Jobs.