Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for recruitment of various Medical Officers in central government departments. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online application form for CMS Exam from 14th March 2015 to 10th April 2015. More information regarding UPSC Medical Services Recruitment 2015 is given follows:
UPSC CMS Exam Notification 2015:
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Exam Name: Combined Medical Services (CMS)
Exam Category: Medical Recruitment
Total Vacancies: 1402
Vacancies as per Post Name:
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer: 600
- Assistant Medical Officer: 39
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service: 391
- General Duty Medical Officer Grade-III: 372
- Candidate’s maximum age should be less than 32 years. Age will be considered as on 01st January 2015. Age Relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.
- Applicants must have completed their MBBS course from a recognized university or institution.
Application fee: Candidates have to pay 200/- Rs for unreserved category candidates and no fee is applicable for Female/ST/SC or reserved category candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected as per the performance in written examination followed by interview, personality test and medical exam.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online application form at the official online portal of UPSC in registration dates. Detailed instruction are given below:
- visit www.upsconline.nic.in
- Now select Online application for UPSC Medical Services Exam 2015
- follow Part-I registration, read all the instruction carefully and proceed
- fill all the required information in text box
- upload applicant’s recent passport size photograph and signature
- make fee payment by online or offline mode
- after completing part-I registration do complete part-II registration
- submit you application form and take a print out of system generated application form
- 14th March 2015: Starting date of online application form
- 10th April 2015: Last date of online application form
- 10th April 2015: Last date of fee submition
Candidates must read UPSC Exam guideline before online registration for CMS 2015 Exam. Keep visiting for more updates.