SSC Stenographer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2015 Download PDF
Good news for the candidates who applied for the SSC Stenographer Group C and Group D that SSC Staff Selection Commission is going to announce the SSC Stenographer Admit Card /Hall ticket 2015 ssc.nic.in very soon on the official website of SSC. Candidates who applied for the Exam Can download SSC Steno Group C & Group D Syllabus 2015 or SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2015 from the official website or by click on the direct link given below. Exam for SSC steno Group C & Group D was held on date 24 January 2016. So candidates can download SSC Stenographer Admit card 2015 Group C & D Call Letter ssc.nic.in from the official website of SSC. More details about SSC Stenographer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2015 Download PDF candidates can see below. Candidates can also download the syllabus & Exam pattern for the SSC Stenographer exam 2015
SSC Stenographer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2015 Download PDF details
Name of the organisation: Staff Selection Commission
Official website: www.ssc.nic.in
Exam name: SSC Steno Group C & D Exam 2015
Exam date: 24 January 2016
Admit card for SSC Steno Exam 2015: Available in December 2015
Download SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2015
Candidates who applied for the examination can download the SSC Steno Group C Admit Card 2015 or SSC Steno Group D hall ticket or SSC Steno 2015 Group C Call Letter from the official website of SSC www.ssc.nic.in and candidates can also download the SSC Steno 2015 Syllabus & Exam Pattern from the official website.
SSC Steno Group C & D Exam Pattern 2015
- General Intelligence & Reasoning (50 Que.) – 50 marks
- General Awareness (50 Que.) – 50 marks
- English Language (100 Que.) – 100 marks
- Total exam hours – 2 hours (2 hours & 40 minutes for visually handicapped)
- Multi choice and objective type questions
- Negative marking is allowed
- Stenography test is also applicable
SSC Steno Group C & D Syllabus
- General Awareness General Policy and scientific research, name of popular book, History, Culture Geography, Economic Scene, current issues etc.
- English Language Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage etc.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/Number Classification, Drawing inferences ,Figural Classification, Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern – folding and completion, Number Series, Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification etc.
For more details about SSC Stenographer Group C & D Syllabus Pdf & Exam Pattern visit on official website of SSC