Staff Selection Commission (SSC) announced SI and ASI Vacancies for Delhi Police and CISF/CAPF. Many government job seekers eager to apply for these posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by prescribed application form before 11th April 2015. Candidates must be India and full fill all eligibility criteria for recruitment. More detailed info about Delhi Police SI and ASI Vacancies are given below:
SSC Delhi Police SI & ASI Recruitment Notification 2015:SSC Delhi Police SI & ASI Recruitment
Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Delhi Police
Total Number of Vacancies: 2892
- SI (Sub Inspector)
- ASI (Assistant Sub Inspector)
Age Limit: Candidates must be 20 to 25 year old for SI an ASI Post. Age relaxation is applicable as per Government rules and candidate’s category.
Educational Qualification: For all posts graduation is essential from any recognized university and driving license is must for SI (Sub Inspector) post for Delhi police.
Application fee: GEN and OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 100 by CRF Stamp (in offline mode) or by SBI Bank challan form. Woman and Reserved category candidates will not to pay application fee.
- For SI in CAPF Rs 9300 to 34800 with Grade pay of Rs. 4200/-
- For SI in Delhi Police Rs 9300 to 34800 with Grade pay of Rs. 4200/-
- For ASI in CISF Rs 5200 to 20200 with Grade pay of Rs. 2800/-
How to Apply: Candidates need to apply by prescribed application form in both application mode Online or offline.
Important Dates for Recruitment:
- Last Date for registration: 11th April 2015 (18th for far flung areas)
- 22nd June 2015: Exam Date (Paper-I)
- 21st September 2015: Exam Date (Paper-II)
Candidates must read SI & ASI Recruitment Notification for Delhi Police and CISF before registration. Keep visiting our website to get updates for Police Vacancies.