SSC CGL Official Notification 2015 & Apply Online: Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduation Level Notification 2015 has been released on 14th March 2015. Students who are looking for the CGL 2015 Official notification they can check it out now and apply online at ssc official portal, well candidates must meet with the minimum qualification in order to apprear in the exam otherwise application form will be rejected and fee will not be refundable. Detailed Notification regarding SSC CGL 2015 Notification like Online Application form and Official Notification are given below:
SSC CGL 2015 Notification:
Name of Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Exam Name: Combined Graduation Level (CGL)
Exam Category: National Level Recruitment Exam
Eligibility Criteria for CGL 2015: Candidates should be 18 years to 27 years. Age relaxation is applicable as the candidate’s category. Candidates must have done Graduation from a recognized university or institution.
Application fee: UR (Unreserved ) candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- while Reserved candidates have not to pay any application fee.
Selection Process: Initially candidates will be shortlisted by Tier-I and Tier-II Exams (both are written), and final selection will be made by Interview and skill test etc.
How to Apply for SSC CGL 2015:
- First of all candidates have to visit SSC official online registration portal
- Registration will be done in two parts as Part 1 and Part 2
- Fill up all the required information and proceed to registration process
- You must keep a printed copy of application form for future reference
Apply Online here for CGL 2015
- 14th March 2015: Date of Advertisement
- 13th April 2015: Last date of registration
- 14th & 21st June 2015: Exam Dates
Candidates must read CGL 2015 Notification before proceeding for online application form. Keep visiting our website for more SSC CGL 2015 Exam Updates.