SBI PO New Exam Pattern 2015 Tier 1 & 2 PO Latest Exam Pattern
State Bank of India Probationary Officer Latest Exam Pattern 2015, SBI PO New Exam Pattern 2015 Tier 1 & 2 in PDF:SBI PO New Exam Pattern 2015
State Bank of India has announced a recruitment notification recently for Probationary Officer. PO Jobs are very popular among the Bank Job seekers, Candidates who have applied for PO or planing to register for this recruitment they can check New Exam Pattern for PO Tier 1 and Tier 2 Test. More details about the SBI PO New Exam Pattern 2015 Tier 1 & 2 is given below:
SBI PO New Exam Pattern for Tier 1:
- Tier 1 exam will have three subjects as English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability
- Total Marks will be 100 for paper
- Candidates will get one hour (60 minutes) to solve the paper
- Candidates have to get passing marks in each subject to qualify
- English Language carry 30 marks and other subjects carry 35 marks
- All questions will be MCQ type
- In Tier 1 Exam total 20 x vacancies candidates will be shortlisted, these will appear for Tier 2 exam
SBI PO Tier 2 New Exam Pattern:
- Tier 2 exam will have questions objective type as well as descriptive type (Only English language have descriptive type questions)
- Four Subjects will cover all questions in the paper as English Language, (General Awareness, Marketing & Computer), Data Analysis & Interpretation, Reasoning (High Level).
- Each Subject will have 50 questions and 50 marks equally
- Descriptive part in English Language will have additional 50 marks
- English Language Descriptive type questions will be covered from letter writing and essay
- Total marks in Tier 2 exam is 250.
- Candidates will get 2 hours (120 minutes) for objective type questions and one hour (60 minutes) for descriptive type questions
Visit official website of SBI here to get Detailed Exam Pattern of PO Tier 1 & 2 Exam
Candidates can visit official website or they can read official notification for more information about the SBI PO New Exam Pattern for Tier 1 and Tier 2. Keep visiting for Bank Job updates.