SBI Associate PO Result 2015 Out – Check Roll Number
SBI Associate PO Result 2015 Out , Check Roll Number for Interview call , SBI associate PO Vacancies
SBI has conducted examination for 2986 posts of Associate Probationary Officer in November, 2014 for which result is yet to be declared. According to our sources the result will be declared in the month of February, 2015. Candidates can also check their result from SBI official website www.sbi.co.in. We are providing step-by-step method for checking result of Associate PO from SBI website.
- Go to website of SBI www.sbi.co.in
- From the left pane of website click on link “Career with Us”.
- Find the link saying “Recruitment of Probationary Officers in Associate Banks of SBI (2014-15)” and click it.
- Here candidates will not require to enter registration / roll number or their date of birth.
- Just download the result which will in pdf format.
Download SBI Associate PO Written Examination Result- SBI Associate PO Result
After the result of written examination, SBI will conduct second phase of recruitment process which will be Group Discussion followed by Interview. Candidates who successfully qualify all the steps and also clear the minimum required cut-off will be selected as Probationary Officer in State Bank of India.
SBI Associate PO test consists of objective type questions from four different sections.
- General awareness
- Computer Awareness
- Marketing & English
- Reasoning & Data interpretation
All sections carried 50 questions; each question is of 1 mark. So the total marks of the test are 200 and time duration was 2 hours. The descriptive test was of 50 marks with time duration of 1 hour.
SBI Associate PO 2014 expected cut-off:
- General = 152 (+/- 4)
- OBC = 139 (+/- 4)
- SC = 130 (+/- 4)
- ST = 117 (+/- 4)
Thank you visiting “SBI Associate PO Exam Result”