RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Sociology Subject Syllabus
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Paper 2nd Sociology Subject Syllabus 2015-16 : Get Sociology subject syllabus, Student can download PDF also from given below link. There Are 11 vacant posts of Sociology subject
Senior Secondary Level
1.Development of Sociology
2.The Meaning of Sociology
3.Subject matter of sociology
4.Sociology and Social Sciences
5.Society –Meaning , characteristics, Types of Society.
6.Community – Meaning, Characteristics
7.Social Group – Meaning and Types (Primary and Secondary)
8.Family – Meaning, Features, Types
9.Concept of Religion and Magic – Meaning, Characteristics and Types of Magic
10.Marriage – Meaning, Aims, and Types of Hindu Marriage
11.Indian Social Problems – Regionalism, Casteism, Communalism, Corruption
12.Social Change – Meaning, Characteristics, Factors
13.Institution – Meaning, Features and Types
14.Association – Meaning, Features and Types, Difference between Association
15.Culture – Definition, Characteristics, Elements of Culture
1.Sociological Perspective – Scientific and Humanistic Orientations to
2.Social Structure – Meaning and Characteristics
3.Status and Role – Definition, Characteristics, Types and Relation between Status
4.Socialization – Meaning, Characteristics, Stages and Agencies, Theories
(Cooley, Mead, Freud)
5.Social Control – Meaning, Characteristics, Types and Agencies
6.Social Stratification and Mobility – Meaning, Forms and Theories of
7. Social Process – Meaning, Characteristics and Types (Co-operation,
Competition and Conflict
8.Kinship – Meaning, Features, Kinship Usages
9.Problems of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Women and Minorities
10.Population Profiles and related issues – Explosion, Consequences
11.Crime and Juvenile Delinquency – meaning, Types of Crimes, Factors and
12.Social Research – Meaning, Stages and Types
13. Sampling – Meaning, Features and Types of Sampling
14.Tools of Data Collection – Observation, Interview, Schedule and Questionnaire
15.Hypothesis – Meaning, Characteristics, Types, Sources
1.Emergence of Social Thought – Comte-Positivism, Spencer-Social Drwinism,
Super Organic Evolution
2.Durkheim – Division of Labour, Suicide, Social Fact
3.Maxweber – Social Action, Ideal Type, Views on Religion, Bureaucracy
4.Karl Marx – Class and Class Conflict, Views on Social Change, Dialectical
5.Process of Social Change – Sanskritization, Westernization, Modernization
6.Post Modernism – Meaning and Features
7.Liberalization and Globalization – Meaning, Features and Impact of
Liberalization and Globalization on Indian Society
Part IV (Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Use of computers and Information Technology in Teaching Learning)
1. Importance of Psychology in Teaching-Learning : Learner, Teacher, Teaching-learning process, School effectiveness.
2. Development of Learner : Cognitive, Physical, Social, Emotional and Moral development patterns and characteristics among adolescent learner.
3. Teaching – Learning : Concept, Behavioural, Cognitive and constructivist principles of learning and its implication for senior secondary students. Learning characteristics of adolescent and its implication for teaching.
4. Managing Adolescent Learner : Concept of mental health and adjustment problems. Emotional Intelligence and its implication for mental health of adolescent. Use of guidance techniques for nurturing mental health of adolescent.
5. Instructional Strategies for Adolescent Learner : Communication skills and its use. Preparation and use of teaching-learning material during teaching. Different teaching approaches: Teaching models- Advance organizer, Scientific enquiry, Information, processing, cooperative learning. Constructivist principles based Teaching.
6. ICT Pedagogy Integration : Concept of ICT. Concept of hardware and software. System approach to instruction. Computer assisted learning. Computer aided instruction. Factors facilitating ICT pedagogy integration.
Exam Pattern For RPSC 1st Grade Vacancies 2015
1 All the question in the Paper shall be Multiple Choice Type Question.
2. Negative marking shall be applicable in the evaluation of answers. For every wrong answer one-third of the marks
prescribed for that particular question shall be deducted.
3. Duration of the paper shall be 3 Hours.
|Serial No.||Subject||No of questions||Total marks|
|1||Knowledge of Subject Concerned : Senior Secondary Level||55||110|
|2||Knowledge of Subject Concerned : Graduation Level||55||110|
|3||Knowledge of Subject Concerned : Post Graduation Level||10||20|
|4||Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Use of Computers and
Information Technology in Teaching Learning
Download PDF syllabus file from given below link.