RPSC 1st Grade Teacher History Subject Syllabus
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Paper 2nd History Subject Syllabus 2015-16 : Get History subject syllabus, Student can download PDF also from given below link. There Are 1968 vacant posts of History subject
1. Knowledge of Subject concerned : Senior Secondary Level
Main characteristics of Ancient Indian Culture. Geographical features and Geo-strategic boundaries of India. Pre historic period. Indus and Vedic cultures, Urbanization, Polity, Society growth of literature, philosophy, religion and ethics. Mahajanpad Period- Jainism, Buddhism and Puranic Sects. Sultanate Period- State, Polity, Society and Cultural development. Bhakti Movement, Sufism, cultural synthesis. Coming of Europeans in India- Political, Social and Economic condition of India in 18th century. Establishment of Colonial Rule in India since 1757 to 1857, Bengal, Mysore and Maratha resistance. Growth of British Paramountcy. Making of Indian Constitution and its salient features. Ancient Civilizations- Nile, Greek, Rome and China. Emergence of Christianity and Islam.
2. Knowledge of Subject concerned : Graduation Level
Rise of Empires- Haryank, Mauryas, Shungas, Satvahnas, Guptas and Vardhanas; Polity, Society, Economy, Trade and Commerce, development of Art and Architecture, Literature and Science. Emergence of Rajput states- Sangam Age. Indian culture abroad. Mughal Imperialism- State, Polity, Economy, Society, development of Art and Architecture, literature, Agriculture, Trade and Commerce.
Indian struggle against the British Rule prior to 1857. Revolt of 1857- nature, events, importance and results. Socio-Religious Reforms- Rise of Nationalism, Role of Education, Press and the eminent leaders. Indian Freedom Struggle- 1885 to 1919. Constitutional development of India after 1858. Renaissance and Reformation in Europe. American war of Independence. French Revolution and Napolean Bonaparte. Industrial Revolution and Mercantilism. Unification to Italy and Germany. Circumstances leading to the I World War. Totalitarianism- Nazism and Fascism. II World War- causes and results.
3. Knowledge of Subject concerned : PG Level
Cholas, Chalukyas and Pallavas, their contribution towards the development of Polity, Art and Architecture. Rise of Sikhs, Jats and Marathas with special reference to Shivaji’s conquests and Administration. Gandhian Era- Gandhi and National Movement, Role and Contribution of Jawahar Lal Nehru, Subhash Chandra Bose, Maulana Azad, Vallabh Bhai Patel, C. Rajgopalachari, Rajendra Prasad and Bhim Rao Ambedkar in the Indian National Movement. Muslim League, Role of Zinnah and Partition of India. Growth of Liberalism, Socialism and Nationalism in Europe. Russian Revolution and Chinese Revolution. Internationalism- League of Nations and United Nations.
Part IV (Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Use of computers and Information Technology in Teaching Learning)
1. Importance of Psychology in Teaching-Learning : Learner, Teacher, Teaching-learning process, School effectiveness.
2. Development of Learner : Cognitive, Physical, Social, Emotional and Moral development patterns and characteristics among adolescent learner.
3. Teaching – Learning : Concept, Behavioural, Cognitive and constructivist principles of learning and its implication for senior secondary students. Learning characteristics of adolescent and its implication for teaching.
4. Managing Adolescent Learner : Concept of mental health and adjustment problems. Emotional Intelligence and its implication for mental health of adolescent. Use of guidance techniques for nurturing mental health of adolescent.
5. Instructional Strategies for Adolescent Learner : Communication skills and its use. Preparation and use of teaching-learning material during teaching. Different teaching approaches: Teaching models- Advance organizer, Scientific enquiry, Information, processing, cooperative learning. Constructivist principles based Teaching.
6. ICT Pedagogy Integration : Concept of ICT. Concept of hardware and software. System approach to instruction. Computer assisted learning. Computer aided instruction. Factors facilitating ICT pedagogy integration.
Exam Pattern For RPSC 1st Grade Vacancies 2015
1 All the question in the Paper shall be Multiple Choice Type Question.
2. Negative marking shall be applicable in the evaluation of answers. For every wrong answer one-third of the marks
prescribed for that particular question shall be deducted.
3. Duration of the paper shall be 3 Hours.
|Serial No.||Subject||No of questions||Total marks|
|1||Knowledge of Subject Concerned : Senior Secondary Level||55||110|
|2||Knowledge of Subject Concerned : Graduation Level||55||110|
|3||Knowledge of Subject Concerned : Post Graduation Level||10||20|
|4||Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Use of Computers and
Information Technology in Teaching Learning
Download PDF syllabus file from given below link.