The Rajasthan Private Nursing Schools & Colleges Federation (RPNSF) is also home to the GNM, B.S.C Nursing Program offering degree programs and certificates in GNM, B.S.C Nursing. RPNSF has announced to fulfill the GNM vacant seat for this year. A notification has been published in the newspaper for the admission counseling of GNM nursing.
Candidates can see the details on the official site www.rpnsf.com. Here we are also giving you all the details age limit, education, important dates, fee and course details etc…
RPNSF GNM Admission Counseling 2015 (Admission in Private Colleges)-
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 class form RBSE, Ajmer with Science (Physic, Chemistry & Biology) subjects at least 40% aggregate marks.
- SC/ST candidate get 5% relaxation of Marks.
- Candidates should attach the entire marks sheet (main & if supplementary mark sheet).
- Remaining vacant seats can filled with agriculture subject or any other subject passed with at least 40% aggregate marks.
- For female candidate age limit is 17 years to 34 years.
- For male candidate age limit is 17 years to 28 year
- For O.B.C./S.C./S.T. candidates there is 5 year relaxation in maximum age.
Course Duration –GNM course period is 3 years 6 months (including 6 months internship)
Course Fees of GNM:
• Tuition Fees – 50,000/- per year
• Hostel Fees- 15,000 for signal room, 12,000 for double room & 10,000 for triple room
• Rs. 500/- in form of Demand Draft of any bank.
• Drawn in favor of “Rajasthan Private Nursing Schools & College Federation” payable at Jaipur.
• Fee of GNM application can also be deposited in the form cash.
Official Website: www.rpnsf.com/admission
Address of RPNSF Counseling:Rajasthan Private Nursing College Federation
E-277, Behind New Assembly
Lal Kothi Scheme
Jaipur – 302015
E-Mail Id – email@example.com
- Starting Date of Application Form: 12 March 2015
- Last Date of Application: 18.03.2015 (up to 5.00 pm)
- Result of College Announcement: After application procedure
Thank you for the visiting to the “Rajasthan RPNSF GNM Admission Counseling 2015”. Please share this information on Facebook, Twitter and other networking sites.