RBI Assistant Exam Result 2015:
Reserve Bank of India is known as Bankers bank because it controls all the government and private sector banks in India. Currency of India also printed by the RBI and it make monetary and fiscal policy to the finance ministry of India. It was made by the Government of India act rule in 1935 and after independence RBI was nationalized in 1951. The head quarter of bank I situated at Mumbai and this control all the department from here. RBI governor is the highest in protocol of banks and who is the person nominated by the finance minister of India.
Primary Work of RBI Bank:
- Supervision of financial institutions
- Consolidated accounting
- Legal issues in bank frauds
- Assessments of non-performing assets and
- Supervisory rating model for banks
The recruitment of various staff is done by the bank itself at all the places of country. A notification of assistant was released by the bank in last year and exam was held in September month. Now result of RBI Assistant will be declared in the next month. After declaration of result candidates can see his/her position in exam.
The details of result and exam are mentioned briefly as follows…
Official Websites: www.rbi.org.in
How to Download Result of RBI Assistant:
- Visit to the official websites of bank.
- Then see the announcement section on websites.
- Click on the RBI Assistant exam result 2015.
- Provide all the details ask by the site.
- Download your result and save it.
- If your are selected then go for joining to the RBI.
Date of Exam by RBI: September, 2014
Date of Releasing Result of Exam: 2 Feb, 2014
Joining to the Selected Candidates: 16 March, 2014
Direct Link to Result of RBI Exam:
Candidates need to visit direct link given below for result of RBI Assistant Exam September 9, 2014…
Thank you for visiting the “RBI Assistant Exam Result 2015”. Please share this information on Facebook, Twitter and other networking sites.