Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 – Officer Scale-I, Officer Scale-II and Office Assistant Vacancies 2015: Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank has issued a recruitment notification for the post of Officer Scale-I , Officer Scale-II and Office Assistant. There is total 350 posts in this recruitment. Interested candidates must have qualified IBPS CWE for RRB September October 2014. Online registrations will be open from 24th March 2015 to 08th April 2015. More information regarding Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 is given below:
NJGB Officer and Assistant Vacancies 2015:
Bank Name: Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank (NJGB)
Total Number of Vacancies: 350
Vacancies as Per Post Name:
- Officer Scale-II (GBO): 10 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (IT): 03 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (CA): 01 Post
- Officer Scale-II (TM): 01 Post
- Officer Scale-II (AO): 03 Posts
- Officer Scale-I: 114 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 218 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates should be 18 years to 28 years for both posts, reserved candidates will get relaxation in age as per government rules.
Educational Qualification: Graduation or degree is required in any discipline from a recognized university or institution. IBPS CWE for RRB Score Card is required to appear in Recruitment.
- ST/SC (Reserved category) students must have minimum 70 marks for both posts while GEN or OBC candidates must have minimum 80 marks.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected in the performance in personal interview and IBPS Score.
Application fee: Candidates need to pay Rs. 100 in case of GEN or OBC. All other candidates have to pay Rs. 20 for registration fee.
How to Apply for NJGB Recruitment 2015:
Candidates who want to apply for Purvanchal Gramin Bank Vacancies they can register at official website. Candidates must keep a printed copy of application form for future reference.
- 24th March 2015: Starting Date of Registrations
- 08th April 2015: Last Date of Registrations
Candidates must read official notification of Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 before they proceed for the online registration. Keep visiting our website for more Bank Jobs Update.