JEE Main Exam Pattern & Exam Syllabus 2015, Joint Entrance Exam Main 2015 Exam Pattern & Syllabus PDF Download, www.jeemain.nic.in
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to announce an advertisement for Joint Entrance Exam Main 2015. JEE is an entrance exam for all these students who want to get admission in various engineering courses. The CBSE conducts JEE exam in two parts JEE Advanced & JEE Main exam. JEE Advanced is for these students who want to get admission in Indian Institute of Technology & Indian School of Mines and JEE Main is for these students who want to admission in IIT, National Institute of Technology, CFTI’s etc. Students who are going to appear in JEE Main 2015 they are very anxious about their JEE Main Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2015.
JEE Main Pattern & Syllabus 2015
JEE Main Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2015 is as follows:
JEE Main Exam Pattern:
- Exam Name: JEE Main 2015
- Papers: 2 Papers (Paper I for B.E/B.Tech & Paper II for B.Arch & B.Planning)
- Time Duration: 3 Hours for Each Paper
- Question Type: Multiple Choice Questions
- Total Questions: 90 Questions
- Maximum Marks: 90 Marks
- Negative Marking: 1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
JEE Main Exam Syllabus 2015:
1. Physics: In this subject questions will be asked about Physical & Measurements, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work Energy & Power, Gravitation, Properties of Solids & Liquids etc.
2. Chemistry: Questions about some basic concepts in chemistry, states of matter, atomic structure, chemical bonding & molecular structure, chemical thermodynamics, solutions, equilibrium, redox reaction & electrochemistry, chemical kinetics, surface chemistry etc.
3. Mathematics: Subject contains questions about sets relations & functions, complex numbers & quadratic equations, matrices & determinants, permutations & combinations, mathematical inductions etc.
JEE Main Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2015
Candidates have to concentrate in JEE Main 2015 exam preparation with help of JEE Main Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2015. We wish you all the best for your exam.