JEE Advanced 2015 Exam Pattern & Exam Syllabus jeeadv.iitd.ac.in
JEE Advanced Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2015, Joint Entrance Examination 2015 Pattern & Syllabus PDF Download, www.jeemain.nic.in
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) is going to release an advertisement of Joint Entrance Exam Advanced 2015. JEE is an entrance exam for all these students who want to take admission in various engineering courses. The CBSE conducts JEE exam in two parts JEE Advanced & JEE Main. JEE Advanced exam is for these applicants who want to get admission in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) & Indian School of Mines (ISM) and JEE Main is for those students who want to admission in IIT, National Institute of Technology, CFTI’s, etc. Students who are going to appear in JEE Advanced 2015 they are very anxious aabout JEE Advanced Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2015.
JEE Advanced Pattern & Syllabus 2015
JEE Advanced Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2015 is as follows:
JEE Advanced Exam Pattern:
- Exam Name: JEE Advanced 2015
- Papers: 2 Papers
- Session: 2 (Morning & Afternoon)
- Time Duration for Each Paper: 3 Hours
- Section for Each Paper: 3 Sections (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)
- Languages: Hindi & English
- Questions: Section I: 10 Questions, Section II: 5 Questions, Section III: 5 Questions
JEE Advanced Exam Syllabus:
Syllabus of Physics:
General, Mechanics, Thermal Physics, Electromagnetic Induction, Modern Physics etc.
Syllabus of Chemistry:
- Physical Chemistry:- General topics, Gaseous and Liquid States, Atomic Structure & Chemical bonding, Energetics, Chemical Equilibrium, Chemical Kinetics, Solid States, Solutions, Surface Chemistry, Nuclear Chemistry.
- Inorganic Chemistry:- Isolation/Preparation and Properties of Non Metals, Preparation & properties of compounds, Transition Elements (3D series), Ores & Minerals, Extractive metallurgy, Principles of Qualitative Analysis.
- Organic Chemistry:- Concepts, Preparation. Properties & reactions of alkanes, Preparation Properties & Reactions of alkanes & alkynes, Reactions of Benzene, Phenols, Characteristics reactions, Carbohydrates, Amino acids & peptides, Properties & Uses of some important polymers, practical organic chemistry.
Syllabus of Mathematics:
Algebra, Trigonometry, Analytical Geometry, Different Calculus, Integral Calculus, Vectors.
Students have to concentrate in JEE Advanced 2015 preparation with the held of JEE Advanced Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2015. We wish you all the best for your exam.