Income Tax 20750 Recruitment 2015 www.incometaxindia.org
Income Tax Recruitment 2015- Department of Income tax may be released notification for 20750 Vacancies very soon. You can check now age limit, qualification now at www.incometaxindia.org
Income Tax Department Government of India has released the notification for the 20750-tax officer and assistant jobs. Candidates may apply online for the various posts according to their qualification, age limit etc. There are many officials required by the Income Tax in all over India. These vacancy purely based on the merit basis of students written exam performance. Candidates can apply online if they have certain qualification of education, age limit, and other criteria decided by the ITD.
Here we are giving you all the data of detailed information of vacancy…
Total number of posts: 20,750
Name of Department: Income Tax Department
Category of Posts:
- Income Tax Officer (ITO)
- AO Cadre
- PS Cadre
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Executive Assistants
- Steno Grade II/Driver
- Notice Server/LDC
- Group C Post
- For all those candidates age must be between 18 years to 35 years.
- The age relaxation will be given as per rules and regulation.
Candidates should have completed a bachelor degree in relevant courses from recognized university and must have a typing speed of 20 wpm in English and 15 wpm in Hindi.
Not available yet but revised after recruitment
The aspirants will be selected based on
- Written Test
- Computer Skill Test
Official Site: www.incometaxindia.org
Dates to be considered:
- Online application Stating Date: Will soon available
- Closing Date for Application form: Will soon available
How to Apply Form:
- First qualified aspirants go to an official site or given below link.
- Find out the online form and click on apply form
- Fill your application form with upload passport size photograph and signature.
- Click to the submit button.
- Save it and take a printout system generated form for further use.
Thank you for the visiting “Income Tax Department Recruitment 2015 20750 Posts”. Please share this news on Facebook, Twitter and other networking sites.