Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited Recruitment 2015 has been announced by the organization recently. The recruitment will be done for 100 posts of Junior Engineer in various departments. Eligible candidates can apply online from 15th March 2015 to 30th March 2015. Now Candidates have very less time to apply online application form so apply as soon as possible. Recruitment will be done as per the GATE Score Card. More information regarding GSECL JE Recruitment 2015 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Notification, How to Apply etc are given follows:
GSECL Vacancies 2015:
Name of Organization: Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL)
Total Number of Vacancies: 100
Post Name: Junior Engineer (Vidyut Shayak)
- VS (JE) Electrical: 40 Posts
- VS (JE) Mechanical: 50 Posts
- VS (JE) C & I: 05 Posts
- VS (JE) Metallurgy: 02 Posts
- VS (JE) Environment: 03 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates should be below 30 years as on 01st April 2015. Reserved category candidates will get age relaxation as per government rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed engineering in required discipline from a recognized university or institution.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected as per the performance in written examination and marks in GATE Exam.
- 500 Rs. for GEN and OBC Candidates
- 250 Rs. for ST/SC Candidates
- Fee must be paid by DD in favour of organization
How to Apply: Candidates should registered at www.gsecl.in within the registration dates. Applicants also need to send a hard copy of application form to official address of GSECL.
- 15th March 2015: Starting date of submitting application form
- 30th March 2015: Last date of submitting application form
- 15th April 2015: Last date of receipt of application
- Official Notification
- Online Application Form
Candidates must read the official notification of GSECL Recruitment 2015 before proceeding for online application form. Keep visiting for more Job Updates.