Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 for 733 Dy Section Officer and Agriculture Officer Posts. Candidates who are elgible and interested for this recruitment they can apply for GPSC Vacancies 2014. Rgistration mode will be online and available from 12th March 2015 to 31st March 2015. More information about the GPSC Recruitment 2015 like Eligibility Criteria and Notification details are given below.
GPSC Recruitment 2015:
Name of Organization: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Total Number of Vacancies: 733
- Deputy Section Officer (Secretariat): 318 posts
- Deputy Section Officer (Gujarat Vidhansabha Secretariat): 10 posts
- Deputy Section Officer (Gujarat Public Service Commission) 05 posts
- Deputy Mamlatdar (Department of Revenue): 400 posts
Age Limit: Candidates should be 20 years to 30 years for all posts. Age limit will be considered from last date of application form. Reserved category candidates will get age limit benifits.
Educational Qualification: Graduation is required to apply for this post from a recognized university or institution.
Application fee: Candidates need to pay Rs. 100 with postal charge to organization. Application fee can only be paid by postal order.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected by screening test.
How to Apply for GPSC Recruitment 2015:
- Visit official website of GPSC
- Follow the apply online
- Candidates have to fill all the mandatory details
- click on the submit button
- Take a print of Application number
- Now upload photo and signature
- Print completed system generated application form
- 12th March 2015: Starting date of online registration
- 31st March 2015: Last date of online registration
- 21st June 2015: Exam Date
Online Application form
Candidates must read official notification before they apply online. GPSC will upload notice on official website if any change will be done in exam schedule. Keep visiting our website for updates.