GATE Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2015, Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2015 Pattern & Syllabus PDF Download, gate.iitk.ac.in
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur announced an advertisement for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2015. GATE is an all Indian entrance exam that primarily exams the comprehensive understanding to various under graduate subjects in engineering and science. GATE is conducted by the Indian Institute of Science and Indian Institute of Technology annually. Every students who are going to appear in GATE 2015 Exam they are eager to know their GATE Exam Pattern & Exam Syllabus 2015.
GATE Pattern & Syllabus 2015
IIT published advertisement for GATE 2015 Exam in September 2015. Last date of submission of GATE 2015 Online Application Form was 30th September 2014. GATE 2015 Exam will be conducted on 31st January, 1st, 7th, 8th & 14th February 2015. According to news lacks of students have applied for GATE 2015 exam and now they are searching for their GATE Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2015. IIT has released GATE Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2014 on official website.
GATE Exam Pattern:
- Exam Name: Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2015
- Total Subject:3 Subjects
- Subjects Name: Engineering Mathematics, General Aptitude & Core Questions
- Total Questions: 65 Questions
- Maximum Marks: 100 Marks (1 Mark for 30 Questions & 2 Marks for 35 Questions)
- Time Duration: 3 Hours
- Questions Type: Multiple Choice and Numerical Answer Questions
- Negative Marking: 33 % for MCQ only.
GATE Exam Syllabus:
- Aeronautical Engineering: Mathematics, Flight Mechanics, Space Dynamics, Aerodynamics, Structures and Propulsion.
- Agriculture Engineering: Engineering Mathematics, Farm Machinery, Soil and Water Conservation Engineering, Agriculture Processing and Food Engineering.
- Bio Technology (BT): Engineering Mathematics and Bio Technology
- Civil Engineering: Engineering Mathematics, Structural Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Water Resource Engineering, Transportation Engineering and surveying.
- Chemical Engineering: Engineering Mathematics and Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Information Technology: Engineering Mathematics, Computer Science and Information Technology
- Electronics and Communication: Engineering Mathematics, Electronic Devises and Circuits, Machines and Electrical Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering:Engineering Mathematics and Applied Mechanics, Design and Field Mechanics, AC, DC, EMTL and DICA.
- Mining Engineering: Engineering Mathematics and Mining Engineering
GATE Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2015
Students have to concentrate in GATE 2015 Exam preparation with the help of GATE Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2015. We wish you all the best for your exam.