CISF Constable Recruitment 2015: 700 Head Constable/ Ministerial Posts: Directorate General, Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India has announced a notification for the recruitment of 700 Head Constable in CISF-2015 for direct candidate and HC/ Min 2015 for departmental candidates of CISF. CISF is the Para Military force provides security to the all industries including Delhi Metro etc. This recruitment is only based on the physical test and other written test by the CISF. Candidates who has passed 12th class and fullfill the criteria can apply online.
Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, fee, how to apply are given below…
CISF Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 700
Name of the Posts: Head Constable (Ministerial)
1. Open Market: 597 Posts
a. Backlog: 13 Posts
b. Male: 531 Posts
c. Female: 53 Posts
2. Departmental: 103 Posts
Candidate’s age limit should be between 18 to 25 years as on 07-03-2015.
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should passed Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board.
- With typing speed of 35 WPM in English &
- 30 WPM in Hindi on computer.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in following test…
- Physical Standard Test,
- Skill Test,
- Written Examination,
- And Medical Examination.
- Candidates need to pay Rs. 50/- in the form of Postal Order drawn in favor of the Officer &
- Also Payable at the respective post office (refer notification).
- SC/ ST/ Women and Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may send their duly filled applications in prescribed format along with passport size photograph affixed on application, 03 self addressed envelopes of 12 x 27 cms size with address & two envelopes must be affixed with postal stamp of Rs. 22/- &
- Self attested copies of relevant certificates in support of age, qualification, caste, experience etc.,
- In an envelope should be super scribed with
“Application for the post of Head Constable (Ministerial) & HC(MIN) (LDCE) 2015″
The concerned Officer
(Mentioned in notification)
CISF, Recruitment Cell
On or before 07-03-2015 & 14-03-2015 for Remote Areas.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 07-03-2015.
Last Date for Submission of Application for Remote Areas: 14-03-2015.
Date of Examination by the CISF: To be scheduled in May, 2015.
Thank you for visiting the “CISF Recruitment 2015”. Please share this information on Face book, Twitter and other networking sites.