Andhra Bank 200 PO Online Application Form 2015-2016 Released
Andhra Bank 200 PO Recruitment 2015-2016, Andhra Bank 200 Probationary Officers Vacancies 2015 has been released. The online application form was started from 17th November 2015.
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply 200 PO Online Form: It is enthuses news for those candidates who are waiting for the Bank Probationary Officer Vacancies. Because the Andhra Bank has been released the recruitment notification for the 200 PO vacancies now. Candidates can apply Andhra Bank Online Application Form 2015 from 17th Nov 2015 and the last date of apply online application is 1st December 2015. Candidates can apply Andhra Bank Probationary Officer (PO) online form 2015 online.
Andhra Bank 200 PO Online Application Form 2015-2016 apply online now
Bank is a government recognized bank which is working under the Reserve bank of India guide. Every year Andhra Bank publishes new recruitment notification of various different posts like Probationary Officer, Manager, IT officer. There are a total of 200 posts.
Andhra Bank PO Recruitment 2015-2016 Notification
Name of the organization: Andhra Bank
Official website; http://andhrabank.in/
Number of post: 200
Name of the post: PO
Category: online form
Andhra Bank PO Recruitment Related Important Dates:
- Online application form starts from: 17th Nov 2015
- Online application form submission last date: 1st Dec 2015
- Exam Date: 27th December 2015
- Download Hall Ticket From: 10th Dec 2015
- Download Hall Ticket From for PET: 10th Dec 2015
- PET Held on: 16th, 20nd & 22nd 2015
How to apply for Andhra Bank PO Online form 2015
- Candidates may visit the official website
- Then after go to the registration link
- Then fill up the all required personal details
- Then click on the submit button
Click here: For Andhra Bank PO Online Application Form 2015-16
Thank you to visit “Andhra Bank 200 PO Online Application Form 2015-16 Released” candidates please share this post with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and other social networking sites.
Best of luck